Tuesday 6 September 2011

I'm still here!

So! Life has gotten rather in the way of blogging recently,but I'm still here! just had to take a little break because of some major life changes;one of them meaning I am now looking for a new job at a less then ideal time! I'm sure lots of you are going through the same thing at the moment!

Now for the fun stuff. Here's some  pictures of a few vintage treasures I 've picked up recently.
It's a very drizzly,dull,autumnal day here so  it's been really hard to get decent pics but here goes:

I just love this apron, the fabric is so unusual!
I knew I wanted this straight away. It's so kitch
in a good way I think
My lovely new vintage dress.Actually looks better
on me but will have to wait for fiancee to come
home to take more pics

                                                                 
As there have been quite a few recent additions I hate  to admit that the house is getting just a tad full and fiancee  a bit grumbly at my collecting habits so I have decided to open an Etsy store which will be opening in the next couple of days so watch this space.Here's a little peak at one of the  items I will have in my store:

Original Tala icing set.It's complete and looks like it's never
 been used.It even has the instruction leaflet
More on this in my next blogpost but I can let you know now that I will have bags,dresses,hats,
blouses,belts,aprons,fabrics and a selection of Original Mary Quant tights in packets.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting about your upcoming Etsy shop, the iceing set is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, Yes the Tala set is pretty amazing as it's all complete and even has the instruction booklet with it.It Looks like it has never been used.
    I'm working hard on the shop now and will keep you all updated.I'm planning to have the shop open within the next couple of days so watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that you are back and that the work situation eases.I am sure everything will come right in the end!
    Interesting to know how you get on with Etsy as I am thinking of doing the same..if I dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Urban Rustic. Nice to hear from you! Yes at the moment it's lots of late nights filling in application forms.thanks for your encouraging words.sure I will find something.
    I will keep you all updated on how etsy goes. So far I would say I found the website not that user friendly.It seems hard to find where things are compared to other websites. and they want a credit card for identification which I thought was odd as surely not everyone has a credit card.Perhaps they do in America?I'll be adding things in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete