Tuesday 22 March 2011

Smart Business Cards Using Stuff You Probably Have In Your Recycling Bin


So I don't need business cards just yet and I won't be using them as that but I was just playing around with some ideas when I came I came up with this. Admittedly not the quickest way to get business cards but almost free,good for the environment and you probably have all the materials to make them.

  1. You will need:Cereal boxes,envelopes,Cuttingmat,Craftknife,glue stick,ruler,labels
  2. Decide how big you want your cards to be,if you have other peoples business cards lying around you can use these as a guide.Mine are 8 cm by 5,5 cm. Business cards seem to vary a fair bit although they are roughly the same size.
  3. Cut up your cereal boxes and envelopes so you have usable pieces.
  4. Cut pieces of card to the required size taking care to select nice clean uncreased cardboard.
  5. Stick your pieces on to the envelope so that the white cardboard is at the back and the pretty pattern is at the front now trim the edges so they are neat.
  6. Print sticky labels with your details and put on your cards.

It's that simple!
I love getting comments so please let me know what you think!
Anyone can comment regardless of whether or not you have a blogger account just click on the word comment below but I do moderate them to avoid spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment