Sunday, 5 June 2011

I've hit a snag! so a slight change of plan

I was just finishing my seam allowances this morning when I realised that the fabric from the red dress just wasn't quite big enough as the front of the skirt is in one piece. I could change the pattern but I don't think it would look right if it was in 2 or more pieces because it wouldn't match the bodice so I decided to change fabric instead.After having a look in my stash I decided on the red polka dot.I have just under 2 metres of this which is just about  enough.The zip still matches but I'm wondering about whether to change the thread or not as it's just a little to light for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment